- Our Programs
- Tools and Data
- News and Events
- About PCIC
New Publication: PCIC UPDATE (Spring 2012)
Posted: 18 May 2012
The Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium is pleased to present the Spring 2012 issue of PCIC Update.
In this Issue
- 2011 in BC Normal or Not?: Faron Anslow, PCIC Climatologist, asks "was 2011 really a typical year?" from a climatologists perspective.
- Project Focus: Hydrological Impacts of Climate Change in the Fraser River Basin
- New PCIC Publications:
- Modelling Spatial and Temporal Variability of Hydrologic Impacts of Climate Change in the Fraser River Basin, British Columbia, Canada
- Downscaling Extremes - an Intercomparison of Multiple Statistical Methods for Present Climate
- Planning for Climate Change Adaptation: Lessons Learned from a Community-Based Workshop
- PCIC on the Road: PCIC staff report on their experiences at professional workshops and events
- A Renewed Outlook: New Five-Year Research Plans for the PCIC applied research themes
- PCIC Welcomes New Research Assistant Hannah Imhof
If you'd like to receive notification of future issues of our newsletter automatically by email, please use the e-news signup box at the bottom of our homepage or the right side column of inside web pages.